When moving out of your home office makes sense.
We know how challenging it can be to create a work-life balance. Working from home has certain advantages, but its not for everyone.
Over the years, our members have pointed out what they love about coming into their office:
- they feel they belong to the business community.
- they connect more with people, even if it is a quick hi in the hallway
- they feel good about getting up and getting dressed and going into the office
- they can schedule their work time more effectively
- they feel more productive when they are in the office
- they feel their business has been taken to a new level
Over the years we have helped many businesses set up their new office space:
- start up businesses
- businesses establishing themselves in the Hunter Region
- businesses building a clientele base in Maitland and the surrounding areas
- businesses finding it hard working from home due to various distractions
The great part of being a Maitland Business Central member is that we can find the solution that work for you. What does that look like? It might be one solution or a combination:
- Virtual Office (utilising our business address for your marketing and communication)
- Casual office space (using our offices as needed – for 1 hour or 1 or more days/week)
- Serviced Office (permanent space that is yours 24/7)
Being part of the Maitland community we are passionate about supporting local businesses and watching them grow and prosper.
Becoming a member at Maitland Business Central offers your business a key to a professional workspace and lots of perks.
Take the step and learn more.
So, what do you think? Click below if you want to learn more.
Work | Meet | Train